Livall Riding BH51M Neo Urban Smart Helmet
- The BH51M NEO is the new flagship model from LIVALL and brings with it all the existing features of its multi-award-winning predecessor, the BH51M, in addition to two new standout features for maximum visibility: front-facing bright LED and automatic brake warning lights. This helmet is simple-to-use and comfortable, packed full of genuinely useful smart features; it’s perfect for the commuter or leisure cyclist.
- The LIVALL BH51 range has won a multitude of awards including ‘Product of the Year’ in the Urban category at ISPO Munich 2018 (the largest trade fair for sports business in Europe) for urban commuter cyclists. In January 2018 this helmet won the ‘Tech for a Better World’ Award at CES and In 2017 the helmet won the overall ‘Accessories Award’ at Eurobike and the ‘Sports Device’ IFA Innovation Award.
- Feature of BH51M NEO: Bright front and back LED lights to make you more visible from all directions. An exclusive feature to the Neo range. Brake warning lights are activated when the built-in gravity acceleration sensor detects a significant deceleration, the front, and rear lights will be enhanced for 3 seconds to draw attention from surrounding traffic. An exclusive feature to the Neo range.
- Fall detection alert means in the event of an accident, the emergency system will kick in automatically and send your GPS location to your emergency contacts via SMS message. Hands-free operation so you can just concentrate on the road ahead. Voice navigation allows you to keep your eyes on the road; listen to GPS directions via the built-in speakers and your connected smartphone.
- Stereo speakers – Quality music, audiobook, and podcast playback is delivered through Bluetooth stereo speakers strategically placed above the ears, allowing you to stay alert to surrounding traffic. One-click to answer phone calls using the remote control; enjoy the clear sound with the wind-proof microphone. Indicator signals allow you to alert traffic of your turning direction to enhance your visibility. Smart lighting means the lights can be set to come on automatically in dark conditions, perfect if your commute starts out in good light but ends in darkness.
- The anti-lost alarm is activated when the helmet is connected to your phone and the distance between helmet and phone exceeds 15m, both the helmet and phone will alarm. Auto-off ensures maximum battery longevity, turning off automatically when the helmet is disconnected from the phone and not operated within 15 minutes.
- SOS alarm can be activated if you are in distress by simply pressing the red button on the remote for 5 seconds. Your emergency contacts will receive an alert SMS message with your GPS location. Walkie-Talkie allows you to easily communicate with your fellow cyclists when riding in a group. Compatible with Strava, iHealth, and Siri through the LIVA.
- 1 Year Local Warranty.