Click & Grow Wild Strawberry Plant Pods (3 Pack)
*Standard promo codes are not applicable on this product.
- Grow strawberries at home all year round!
- Eaten since the Stone Age, wild strawberries are known to help the nervous system, fight fatigue, and crack down on skin aging.
- Wild strawberry fruit is strongly flavored and grown for domestic use as an ingredient for jam, sauces, liqueurs, cosmetics and alternative medicine.
- Strawberry is one of the sweetest and most cherished fruits in the world.
- You can grow sweet strawberries all year round.
- Wild strawberry is super-easy to grow in your Click & Grow garden.
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen.
- Sprouts in: 7 - 14 days. Harvest in: 12 - 18 weeks. Grows best at: 18°C – 26°C.
- If multiple seeds germinate in a pod, thin it and leave up to two seedlings to grow per pod. This ensures there will be enough space and nutrients for the plants to thrive.
- While growing Wild strawberries avoid overfilling the tank with water. Its roots are sensitive to excess moisture and prone to root rot.
- Remember that once your plant is flowering it needs to be pollinated by hand. You can do this by gently shaking your plant to carry pollen from one blossom to the next.
- Once your plant has started to form its first fruits trim back some of the tallest leaves with the stem, so that more light would reach the heart of the pod. More green leaves and flowers stems will emerge soon.