Click & Grow Romaine Lettuce Plant Pods (3 Pack)
*Standard promo codes are not applicable on this product.
- Grow fresh Romaine lettuce in your home garden!
- Now available for your Click & Grow garden, one of the most popular and healthiest lettuce kinds! The nutritional content of Romaine lettuce is considerable, and it's a staple in well-known cuisines like caesar salad, stir-fries, and wraps.
- When you grow your own, you can be sure you're receiving the cleanest, freshest version of this delicious green.
- The advantages of Click & Grow Romaine Lettuce are as follows:
- No pesticides, herbicides, or other dangerous compounds are used in any of our plants.
- Romaine lettuce is high in vitamins A, K, iron, potassium, and many other nutrients.
- You'll waste less food as a result. Your Romaine Lettuce will be fresh at all times.
- Sprouts in: 7 - 14 days.
- Harvest in: 5 - 6 weeks.
- Grows best at: 18°C – 24°C.
- Please keep in mind that Romaine Lettuce is heat sensitive and thrives best at temperatures between 64 and 72 degrees Fahrenheit (18 and 22 degrees Celsius). Germination is impeded when the temperature exceeds 75°F (24°C). There's no need to thin any seedlings; let them all grow!
- You can begin harvesting the leaves after three to four weeks by taking off the larger outer leaves initially. Remove single leaves one at a time, working your way towards the plant's centre, until the pod is a maximum of five to ten inches long.