Click & Grow Basil Plant Pods (3 Pack)
*Standard promo codes are not applicable on this product.
- Grow fresh Basil in your indoor herb garden!
- Basil is often called the king of herbs for a reason. It is a great source of vitamin A, grows easily and adds flavour to everything from pizza to pasta to salads. Basil will transform you food experiences and your health. All hail to the king Basil soon to be growing in your Click & Grow indoor herb garden!
- Click & Grow Basil benefits:
- Aromatic Basil + an indoor herb garden is the perfect addition to any home.
- Basil is a great source of vitamins and antioxidants.
- Growing basil is 100% hassle-free in your Click & Grow indoor herb garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience from your own kitchen.
- Sprouts in: 7 - 14 days.
- Harvest in: 5 - 12 weeks.
- Grows best at: 18°C – 30°C.
- There is no limit to the number of seedlings per pod for this herb. Allow everything to flourish!
- Basil may be grown with just one light arm. Simply clip the stems back if they are about to touch the lamp.
- Basil stems should be trimmed to keep them from blossoming and producing a harsh taste. Stop cutting your Basil plant and let it to develop if you want to see it bloom! Continue cutting the leaves if you want to keep harvesting them.
- Basil likes being chopped! You can occasionally remove solitary leaves... However, pinching off the entire tip for more flourishing growth is encouraged – it will sprout two new shoots in a few weeks and improve yield.
- Do you have any basil leaves left over? No worries, basil dries beautifully, allowing you to enjoy them later.
- Basil is an annual plant, so keep that in mind. It does not last indefinitely. It's time to replace the pod if it's been more than twelve weeks and the plant appears to have aged.