Audio-Technica ATH-GL3 Closed Back High Fidelity Gaming Headset
- Arising from a deep heritage of Japanese analog audio, Audio-Technica’s high-fidelity gaming headsets continue to deliver a purity of sound that’s all too rare in the gaming world.
- The packaging designed by Australia-based Japanese artist Kentaro Yoshida includes an elemental power of earth, which can be related to the grounded, closed-back design of the ATH-GL3 headset – you’ll hear and feel every moment in a game, a song, or a conversation for a truly immersive experience.
- At less than 230 grams, the ATH-GL3 is extremely lightweight, allowing you to game for hours in comfort.
- Large Diameter 45mm drivers deliver high-resolution audio with exquisite detail
- Incredibly lightweight headsets offer long hours of comfortable gaming: ATH-GL3 Close-Back Headset weighs less than 230 grams
- State-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) boom microphone, with highly directional pickup, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication.
- Volume control dial and mute switch are built into the left earcup for convenient control of the microphone.
- Two detachable cables:
- 1) 3.0 m (9.8') cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") mic and headphone plugs for computers.
- 2) 1.2 m (3.9') cable with a 3.5 mm (1/8") TRRS plug for PS5, Xbox Series X, and other gaming consoles.
- Gaming-inspired package design: The packaging — designed by Australia-based Japanese artist Kentaro Yoshida — features images commonly associated with Japan.
- 1 Year Local Warranty.