Shokz OpenSwim Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones
- Take open-ear listening to new depths. OpenSwim (formerly Xtrainerz) is engineered with Shokz’s signature open-ear design and 7th generation bone conduction technology to ensure bud-free, comfortable listening all day, in or out of the water. OpenSwim are completely waterproof and submersible, and feature four gigabytes of MP3 storage, enabling athletes to train harder; no wires, no devices, no limits.
- Organic Design, most comfortable and secure fit.
- Open-Ear Design, ear pain-free.
- Reliable 8-Hour Battery Life.
- LeakSlayer™ technology Reduces sound leakage.
- 20% lighter than Titanium.
- PremiumPitch™2 Stereo Sound.
- Waterproof, IP68 certified to withstand complete submersion in water.
- Supports MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AND FLAC.
- Dynamic stereo sound and enhanced bass.
- 4GB memory for up to 1,200 songs.
- Titanium Fit, flexible and durable.
- Speaker type: bone conduction transducers.
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz.
- Sensitivity: 98 ± 3dB.
- Compatible profiles: MP3,WAV,AAC,WMA,FLAC.
- Maximum charge voltage: 5.25 V.
- Speaker impedance: DC 8.5Ω±20%.
- Battery: Lithium battery.
- Continuous play: Up to 8h.
- Charge time: < 2 hours.
- Sweat resistance: IP68.
- Battery capacity: 183 mAh.
- Aftershokz OpenSwim Swimming Headphones.
- Charging base.
- USB cable.
- Waterproof earplugs.
- 2 Years Local Warranty.